20 Steps to the loan process after you find a home in Long Beach, CA
- Submit purchase contract to lender for review
- Obtain appraisal to verify property value and lenders equity
- Review appraisal and provide lender with additional information if necessary
- Reconfirm verification of documents
- Submit to lenders processing department.
- Address any areas of concern to lender’s processing department
- Submit most recent documents to lender for review
- Lender’s underwriting department reviews package
- Underwriting department sets final conditions for consummating loan
- Provide additional information and documents to satisfy conditions set by underwriting
- Request loan documents be sent to escrow
- Escrow reviews loan docs and checks for any additional prior to funding conditions.
- Borrower signs loan docs
- Borrower gives check to escrow for down payment and closing costs.
- Escrow returns docs to lender with statement that borrower funds have been received.
- Funds are released to escrow
- Escrow records the transaction
- Funds are released as per agreements
- The transaction is closed
Long Beach Real Estate Experts
List! Buy! Save! is not your ordinary Long Beach real estate Brokerage. Unlike most real estate companies that force you to do things one way or their way, we believe you should have choices to pick and choose what best fits your individual needs.
We are always looking for new ways to make and Long Beach real estate more efficient AND less costly for our clients, without sacrificing quality or service. If you’re looking to buy a home in Long Beach or sell your existing Long Beach property, we will be happy to take care of your real estate needs. Our mission is to provide outstanding customer service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
For more information about List! Buy! Save! Long Beach real estate services and how we can best serve you, please fill out the online contact form or give us call today!
Maya Swamy, Ph.D
The No Excuses Agent
List! Buy! Save!